Pages

Email!

musings...

If you like what you see here, or if you have anything you would like to share do send an email:
psychonauterotica@gmail.com

Monday, May 26, 2014

more breaks

...more breaks from Facebook. Too much American bullshit infecting my system
the autopoiesis of all that media garbage
relentless rehearsals of indignation and rage

I choose to show up to my relationships; not live in impotence
I will climb This mountain, not Every One of them
my American triumph is over... and what had I or America to show for it?

Lady Gaga lies exhausted
as adrenally drained modern Goddess of post-orgasmic funk
on a burnt out bed

after the dancing is over and we wake up brushing each other aside from one another's arms,
what sort of day will we wake to?
what sort of sky will we greet?

No comments:

Post a Comment