Pages

Email!

musings...

If you like what you see here, or if you have anything you would like to share do send an email:
psychonauterotica@gmail.com

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Food and Work

A reflection... That every single thing I do at work and in my life would be enhanced and nurtured by improving my relationship to food. I do not simply nor even primarily mean this in the sense of nutrition, but rather in terms of centralising the role that food can play in community development, community engagement, community investment in any event, issue, evolution.

I love food, but I have been a real prince about food in my life. I primarily rely on others to grow the vegetables or the livestock, or to collect the eggs or seduce the bees to steal their honey. I rely on others to ship the food, to ferment it, distill it, chop it, wash it, package it, prepare it, cook it.

I primarily eat it.

I want to incorporate food more healthfully into my "events" for work, from support groups to a presence at festivals. I want to nurture my relationship to food producers to be more in connection with their social conscience, at the same time that I develop my own food consciousness as part of my own social conscience.

Reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment