Pages

Email!

musings...

If you like what you see here, or if you have anything you would like to share do send an email:
psychonauterotica@gmail.com

Friday, January 9, 2015

random thought

Reconnecting with the Political Compass (and remembering that I am rated, according to this metric, as "Left-Libertarian"),
I am reminded that I am likely far more identified (as an endless migrant who has only in recent years found citizenship in my country of residence) with Libertarianism (individual considerations more than statist ones) than with my Left-wing sensibilities.

i.e. I suspect I would get along more with Libertarian types of either side of the Left-Right divide more than I would get along with any authoritarian figures, whether they be Stalinists, Tony Abbott, or lesbian-feminist identity politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment