Pages

Email!

musings...

If you like what you see here, or if you have anything you would like to share do send an email:
psychonauterotica@gmail.com

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Betrayal

Every day, I become a little bit more of a Luddite...
all this techno prowess, in tandem with a super surveillance culture, resurgence of the Right in response to a splintered Left, who at best will claim,
"But we were never unified!"
"What about my struggle?!"
"Check your privilege!"

Yes, yes dear 
I too am that adept identity politician, 
I too have and will proclaim all the above,
I too know the pain of invisibility and invisibilisation...

...I also know the creative genius of subterranean silence,
plans for strategic subversion,
hit hard on the pressure points of a swollen machine.

Take cover.

I bemoan the stakes we currently play,
all unity mistaken for hegemony,
the digging up or declaration of our past or current victimhoods like postmodern excavations,
building our new homes
made up of these cards.

I proclaim,
unbravely,
"enough!"

Listen to this fragile peace.
Dare to dream, my cowardly dreams.
Betray all my friends, and then
leave, just as I came in,
unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment