Pages

Email!

musings...

If you like what you see here, or if you have anything you would like to share do send an email:
psychonauterotica@gmail.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

'Role Pathologies' of Desire

'Role-Pathologies' of Desire...



...of Excess Desire

Pervert-Creep
constructed in 'masculine' form, 'overly' aggressive

Slut
constructed in 'feminine' form, 'overly' aggressive



...of Thwarted Desire

Loser

constructed in 'masculine' form, 'under-'aggressive

Prude
constructed in 'feminine' form, 'under'-aggressive




Just some thoughts...



Note:
I write of these not because I think that these roles (and their connotated behaviors) are pathological, but rather that the words themselves have often negative connotations in our culture, and so are in their normative construction pathological.What I'm interested is the shadow aspect in here around all these, for me, and the, I suppose 'libidinal' stuff I want to reclaim in my relationship to vulnerability and my work-in-the-world.

No comments:

Post a Comment