Pages

Email!

musings...

If you like what you see here, or if you have anything you would like to share do send an email:
psychonauterotica@gmail.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Role Model

Role Model


When I grow up,
I want to be just like you, Role Model.
My fair friend, my older sibling.
My wiser self,
Me at my Best.
You are that version of Me,
you are that Role I could play,
that I am already playing, as You.


You have been delegated this Responsibility to Role Model my own higher potential, reflect what is possible for me, TO me.

When I grow up,
I already am You, already always Was You, already fullest, already fully on my way, already where I need to be, already fully that I am here,
here I am.

Already "having been" for some and
"may well become" for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment