Pages

Email!

musings...

If you like what you see here, or if you have anything you would like to share do send an email:
psychonauterotica@gmail.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

Break? Fast!

I've been taking a break from writing on Psychonaut Erotica.

Part of this is related to my practice of humility: I am aware that, as one of the co-founders of this blog, I unwittingly play or am ascribed the role of moderator, mediator of its content. This is not exactly the easiest role to play, given that the four of us who write here live in disparate locations and do not necessarily know one another in person very well (or perhaps even at all!). So that leaves me as the 'unifying factor' that holds each of us together in a shared vision (I happen to know everyone on here).

Another issue is the ever-shifting landscape of my own intellectual, political, and social needs. I've been re-exploring the tool of facebook, and it is on there that I have been collaborating and sharing ideas around spirituality, integral theory, psycho-spiritual growth, sexuality, politics, and current events.

And lastly, there is the issue of plain old Busy-ness... Negotiating many different relationships at once, both local and international, is in itself a full-time job... which then leaves me without the requisite spaciousness to properly construct the essays of a quality that I unwittingly continue to hold myself up to.

I promise nothing:
I may not write again for awhile, or I may contribute 5 pieces tomorrow.
What I do know with sufficient certainty is that there is something in me brewing... and when the time is ripe for it to be shared, it most certainly will. But I suppose this is as true now as it has ever been.

And so again I return to silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment